Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm going to be an Uncle!

So my brother Rus and his wife Erin are going to have a baby! Which makes me going to be an uncle. Yay! I view it as a "practice kid" which I can do/tell things to and see how it turns out before I try doing them on my children (who aren't here yet and not for a little while).
Congrats to Rus and Erin! We're really happy and excited for you guys!

Posted by Picasa
The soon to be Mommy and Daddy. Here, Rus is trying to figure out how to get his hamburger back.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM EDT, Blogger Hannah said...

Congrats on your Uncle status...
You may wonder why this stranger is replying to a post in your blog. Well, I was spammed, apparently you were as well and I replied shortly after you (to the spammers blog.) I snooped around, read your posts and dutifully replied. Besides I am fascinated and inclined to liking "real" people just livin their lives.
Anyhow...keep blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home