Friday, September 16, 2005

STOP SPAMMING MY BLOG. Or I'll cut you!

Lately I have been geen a lot of spam comments in my blog. Crap like this:
It is not too early to start your Christmas shopping! Find sapphire jewelry at our online shopping mall. We have a great jewelry department with a full range of fine jewelry and a GIA jewelry to answer your jewelry questions. (With links which I removed)

So unfortunately I now have to turn off anonymous posting, and also add a thing where you have to type in the letters of a graphic to stop this spam crap. I apologize, and hope it doesn't discourage the 3 or 4 of you who have ever posted from doing so again. Stupid spammers. I sent them some nasty mail which made me feel a little better but I don't really think it will help anything.

Also I'm pre-dating this post so that it appears below the more important "Uncle" posts.

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home