Thursday, August 05, 2004

Palm Pilot

I have a Palm IIIc.

I used to take it everywhere, then I got a new laptop which is very light and has wireless internet and other nice features. Plus I have my contacts and task list on the laptop so I was able to use that for a while.

After a while I was ready to start using the palm again...but no. It went on strike. The battery will no longer hold a charge. I have no problem physically changing the battery (side note: the battery is rechargeable and internal, therefore I have to take the thing apart to change it. No big deal) but I am cheap...err frugal and don't want to spend $30 or so on a new battery. But if I did I could go back to playing games and futzing around on my palm pilot wherever I go. Aaah decisions...I will let you know what I decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home